Chlorine dioxide preparation and dosing units
Capacity up to 1.000 g ClO2/h at pressures up to 10 bar.
sera Chlorine Dioxide Preparation and dosing units are dosing units for an efficient preparation and exact metering of 2% and 0,2% chlorine dioxide solutions.
- Constant impact within a wide range of pH-value
- At the same concentration higher impact than chlorine
- No chlorphenol formation
- No formation of THM
- Long lasting bacteriostatic protection
- No chemical reaction with ammonium and ammonium compounds, thus no formation of nitrosamines
- Great sporicidal, viricidial and algicidal characteristics
- Elimination of odor, flavor and dye
- Elimination of biofilms inside the piping
Field of application
- Disinfection of drinking, industrial and cooling water.
- Preparation of drinking, industrial, sewage and process water (industrial and comunal)
- Removal of biofilms in pipe systems
- PH-value-independent disinfection
- Destruction of germs, spores, yeasts, viruses