Piston diaphragm pumps of type C409.2-KM, controllable
Flow rate from 7,5 l/h to 190 l/h, counter pressures up to 80 bar
sera piston diaphragm pumps C409.2-KM are leakage-free oscillating displacement pumps designed for the dosing of volumes. They are an ideal combination of the high supply pressure of a piston pump and the perfect leak-proofness of a diaphragm pump.
- Leakage free
- Higest dosing accuracy
- Dry safety run
- High quality materials
- Continuous operation with minimum maintenance
- Long operating life
- Easy to operate
- Integrated safety device against overpressure
- Micro-processor controlled
- Controlled by standard or digital signals
- Dosing monitoring
- Level input
Field of application
Flow-free mediums with the following characteristics:
Design and Function
Thanks to the built-in multi-layer diaphragm safety difficult metering tasks can be performed with ease.
A diaphragm rupture signale supports the safety via a pressure switch an a manometer.
Materials and Options
A suitable material is available for each dosing medium!
- Pump body and valves: PVC, PP, PVDF, 1.4571, Titan, PP-FRP, PVDF-FRP
- Valve balls: PTFE, 1.4401
- Valve seals: EPDM, FPM, FEP-covered
- Working diaphragm: PTFE (3-ply)
Please ask us for any material required but not mentioned here
|C409.2-7,5KM||up to 7,5 l/h||80 bar|
|C409.2-10KM||up to 10 l/h||80 bar|
|C409.2-18KM||up to 18 l/h||50 bar|
|C409.2-45KM||up to 45 l/h||25 bar|
|C409.2-95KM||up to 95 l/h||16 bar|
|C409.2-190KM||up to 190 l/h||8 bar|