Piston diaphragm pumps of type RF410.2-KM
Flow rate from 30 l/h to 850 l/h, counter pressure up to 80 bar
- High operational safety via
multi-layer diaphragm technology
- Leakage free
- Highest dosing accuracy
- Dry run safety
- High quality materials
- Continuous operation with minimum maintenance
- Long operating life
- Easy to operate
- Integrated safety device against overpressure
- Integrated overpressure protection
- Excellent suction without additional components
Field of application
Flow free mediums with the following characteristics:
Design and Function
The stroke movement of the mechanically-driven piston is transferred hydraulically to the multi-layer diaphragm.
An integrated compensating valve guarantees an extraordinary dosing accuracy and offers optimum overload protection: in case of an impermissible high counterpressure the hydraulic fluid can pass off into the compensating valve.
The multi-layer diaphragm technology
By using the multi-layer diaphragm these pumps can now handle dosing tasks with higher requirements regarding safety because the diaphragm rupture signalisation (pressure switch, manometer etc.) fulfils such demands.
Furthermore the lifetime of these diaphragms is much higher than the lifetime of single layer diaphragms.
Materials and options
A suitable material is available for each dosing medium!
- Pump body and valve: PVC, PP, PVDF, 1.4571, Titanium, Hastelloy, PP-FRP, PVDF-FRP
- Valve balls: PTFE, 1.4401, Hastelloy
- Valve seals: EPDM, FPM, FEP-covered
- Working diaphragm: PTFE (3-ply)
Please ask us for any material required but not mentioned here
|Type||Q (at 50 Hz)||p/max.|
|RF410.2-150KM||up to 150 l/ h||40 bar|
|RF410.2-310KM||up to 310 l/ h||20 bar|
|RF410.2-510KM||up to 510 l/ h||14 bar|
|RF410.2-850KM||up to 850 l/ h||8 bar|