Since 8/1/2015, sera pumps have a sticker that make servicing easier.
The new sera stepper motor pump iSTEP® combines an intelligent drive concept with the precision of a diaphragm dosing pump. It sets new standards in terms of precision and reliability. Variable speed adjustment gives it almost limitless applications and besides that it is also easy to use, long-lasting, and perfectly suitable for especially demanding dosing tasks. Multilingual menu navigation and an international power supply system make it possible to use the new model series worldwide.
The new sera R 509.1 will win you over with its exactingly precise dosing even at high capacity with high counterpressure and picks up right where the series 510.1 and 511.1 left off. The operating range of the new 509.1 piston diaphragm pumps ranges from 6.5 l/h to 81 l/h at counterpressures of up to 300 bar.
The new solenoid diaphragm dosing pump EcoBlue® offers more than just quality and reliability: designed and manufactured in Germany to low prices!
Successful introduction of diaphragm compressors of the MV5 Series.
The alternating supply of two reactors with different amounts of a detergent solution (Mersolath H3O) with a dosing pump - no big challenge for us!
Efficient and safe hydrogen compression and storage with metal diaphragm compressors from sera.
Two preparation- and dosing stations for caustic soda (NaOH), as well as a preparation- and dosing station for aqueous ammonia (NH4OH) for the Russian power plant TES Polyarnaya.
What characterises sera?
- Experience and Know-how for decades
- Extensive Know-how in industrial sectors and applications
- High flexibility of customized solutions with our own engineering
- Speed, reliability and adherence to delivery dates
- 24-hour delivery service
- Services: advice, engineering, commissioning, assembly, maintenance and repair
- Training and qualifications for customers
- Innovative, rugged and long-lasting products with high quality
- Intelligent, controllable single components
- Automated system solutions
- High operational safety and economic efficiency