iSTEP - THE STEPPER MOTOR PUMP
The control electronics of the iSTEP can be controlled by an Interface Module. This has one level input and two connections for PROFIBUS, by means of which the iSTEP can be integrated directly into a bus system. With PROFIBUS, the connection/disconnection occurs directly at the module. No additional distributors are required.
The CE and TR certifications are proof of the safe use of the iSTEP in all relevant markets. Individual power plugs (voltage range 100-240V) ensure smooth operation anywhere in the world, and the display is available with nine menu languages (de, en, es, fr, nl, cz, fi, tr, sv), enabling intuitive operation internationally.
STANDARD AND SLOW MODE OPERATION
The iSTEP allows different speeds of suction and pressure stroke depending on the desired flow amount and suction height.
This results in a constant flow rate and, thereby, a gentle and low-pulsation dosing. When transporting viscous media, a
slow mode function (in contrast to standard operation) enables a reduction of the maximum suction speed.
OVERVIEW OF ADVANTAGES
• Adjustment range 1:1000
• voltage range 100-240V
• Slow mode operation for viscous media
• Intuitive menu guidance, including parameterisation
• Pulse transformation and reduction
• Weekday/timer functions with 10 storage spaces
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
• Chlorine dosing for the treatment of drinking water
• Flocculating agent dosing in wastewater treatment
• Dosing of flocculant aids
• CIP Use