Standardised Compact Tank Dosing Unit CTD
sera standardized compact Tank Dosing Unit combine individual configuration and short delivery times.
The sera compact dosing unit CTD is designed in modular steps
which enables customers to find and construct their own perfect
dosing unit. Each unit includes certain standardised components
by factory which can be expanded by a wide range of different
As usual sera’s compact dosing unit CTD is ready for operation
in just a few minutes after the initial installation on site. During
configuration of the compact dosing unit CTD the customer
has the choice between three different sera pump ranges and
a variety of different tank sizes.
The CTD could be configured as small as a 40 litre tank with
a solenoid diaphragm dosing pump or fitted with a dosing tank
up to 1,000 l with a controllable Diaphragm Pump.
Download product information:
Product information Compact dosing station ctd
Our team is there for you!
Do you have any questions about this item or need more information?
- The most modern pump technology
- Standardised dosing tanks
- Highest accuracy
- Flexible control
- High operational safety
- High quality materials
- Easy to operate
- Compact design
Hereby we can guarantee short handling and delivery times.
Design and function
- Standard scope of delivery
- PE – container with litre scale and screw cap
- Angle bracket for a safe standing of dosing tanks
- Aeration and vent pipe bend
- Suction lance with foot valve and sieve
- Controllable dosing pumps
- extensive safety kit
- Optional available accesories: splash guard, level indication, multifunction valves, Filling valves und catch basin
|CTD-40.1||40 l||up to max. 35 l/h|
|CTD-75.1||75 l||up to max. 180 l/h|
|CTD-100.1||100 l||up to max. 180 l/h|
|CTD-200.1||200 l||up to max. 570 l/h|
|CTD-300.1||300 l||up to max. 570 l/h|
|CTD-500.1||500 l||up to max. 570 l/h|
|CTD-1000.1||1000 l||up to max. 570 l/h|